Sunday, April 6, 2014

Want To Win a Classic Movie DVD Set???


Hi Classic Movie Folk! It's Rupert here, with an offer for you relating to my latest eBook on pre-Code classics, Sin and Vice in Black & White. I am holding a drawing to win a FREE DVD set of the "Forbidden Hollywood" Collection, Volume One!!

This set features Baby Face, starring Barbara Stanwyck, Red Headed Woman, starring Jean Harlow and the original version of Waterloo Bridge, starring Mae Clark. Two of the three are in my book and are EXCELLENT films from the pre-Code era! If you are interested in entering the drawing, simply e-mail your thoughts on the pre-Code movies of the 1930's: Your favorite pre-Code movies or pre-Code stars, what you liked about them, a question about what they are, anything pre-Code. Send the e-mail to:

 classicmoviesdigest@gmail.com

 and I will randomly draw a winner on Sunday, April 13. I am excited about sharing these really cool movies and I hope you will take advantage of the contest!
   

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Rupert! Before entering the contest, I'd like to know: is it worldwide or only for the US?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails